ADTECH P-77 HIGH HEAT RESISTANT FILLER/FAIRING COMPOUND – P-77 polyester filler and fairing compound offers the user a smooth workable paste with a set-fast cure to expedite those applications for repair or finish. P-77 is easier to sand than conventional fillers and can be finished to a feather edge. This material has excellent adhesive and bond strength to fiberglass, SMC, FRP, epoxy, graphite, and Kevlar® composites as well as aluminum, wood, and other substrates. P-77 can be easily applied with a squeegee, spatula, or flat tool, and once cured will accept virtually all types of coatings and decorative films. Includes white cream hardener. Product is sold by the quart or gallon.
- Gel coat and blister repair
- Repair of damaged fiberglass parts
- Filling cloth imprint on FRP panels
- Edge filling on honeycomb panels
- Easy to apply – Easy to sand
- High heat-resistance of 446°F (230°C)
- Accepts virtually all types of finishes
- Low Moisture absorption for above or below the waterline applications
- No shrink or sink upon cure
- Bonds to Epoxy
- Quick-set cure and finishing time
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous if shipping by air.