- A-weight paper backing is ideal for fine power sanding and finishing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive combines fast cut with long disc life
- Hookit™ disc is easy to change and reuse, maximizing utility for the life of the disc
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut and minimizes dust
- Load-resistant coating prevents dust and debris from clogging the disc
- The family of 3M™ Hookit™ Gold Discs delivers smooth and consistent finishes on jobs from to primer sanding to paint scuffing
Our 3M™ Hookit™ Gold Disc 216U is precision-coated for long life and exceptionally smooth finishing to auto body sanding projects. It features light A-weight paper backing with sharp, durable aluminum oxide abrasive – a fast, aggressive cut, yet a uniform finish for feather-edging and primer sanding. Our load-resistant coating and available 5- or 6-hole pattern provide superior dust resistance.