ADTECH P-77 HIGH HEAT RESISTANT FILLER/FAIRING COMPOUND – P-77 polyester filler and fairing compound offers the user a smooth workable paste with a set-fast cure to expedite those applications for repair or finish. P-77 is easier to sand than conventional fillers and can be finished to a feather edge. This material has excellent adhesive and bond strength to fiberglass, SMC, FRP, epoxy, graphite, and Kevlar® composites as well as aluminum, wood, and other substrates. P-77 can be easily applied with a squeegee, spatula, or flat tool, and once cured will accept virtually all types of coatings and decorative films. Includes white cream hardener. Product is sold by the quart and gallon.
- Gel coat and blister repair
- Repair of damaged fiberglass parts
- Filling cloth imprint on FRP panels
- Edge filling on honeycomb panels
- Easy to apply – Easy to sand
- High heat-resistance of 446°F (230°C)
- Accepts virtually all types of finishes
- Low Moisture absorption for above or below the waterline applications
- No shrink or sink upon cure
- Bonds to Epoxy
- Quick-set cure and finishing time
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous if shipping by air. If you choose to ship this product by Air, we will contact you prior to shipping the order to notify you of the actual shipping cost. Any questions, please give us a call. Thank you for understanding.