SCOTT BADER CRESTAFIX POLY-BOND B39 ADHESIVE – Poly-Bond B39 is a high strength pumpable polyester-based gap-filling adhesive formulated for the production environment in boat building and general fiberglass fabrication. It is used to bond hull-to-decks, liners, stringers and transoms. This product “hangs” well on vertical and inverted surfaces. B39 has an exceptional track record having been used for over 10 years in thousands of boats of varying sizes. Catalyze with MEKP (sold separately). This particular B39 is their Summer Blend which gives longer working times in temperatures of 75°F and above. B39 is sold by the 5 gallon pail.
- No volume loss when pumping
- Unique rheology – will stack and hang, even overhead
- Flows under shear results in high output of over 2 gallons/minute
- Low operating pressure
- Color change upon cure when using red catalyst
- Wets out substrate resulting in high adhesion strength resulting in fiber-tear
- Water resistant – high quality fillers that do not absorb moisture
- Thickness range from 1/8” – 1” (3 – 25mm)
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous to ship. Shipping cost calculated during checkout is incorrect. We will contact you prior to shipping your order to confirm the actual shipping cost. Any questions, please give us a call. Thank you for understanding.