AXALTA IMRON 3.4 HG-C POLYURETHANE – PART “A” ONLY Imron 3.4 HG-C high gloss clear aliphatic polyurethane enamel is a high-solids, two-package, VOC conforming product (3.4 lbs./gal.), producing properties of both polyester and acrylic polyurethanes. The resulting highly durable finish delivers industry leading polyurethane performance. Brush, roll or spray. Product is sold by the gallon.
SUGGESTED USES: As a high performance clear topcoat over finishes in sound condition on steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, concrete, concrete block, fiberglass, plastics and wood where:
- Restoring gloss to dull, faded finishes avoids the cost of complete re-painting
- Outstanding gloss and color retention are desired
- Excellent resistance to chemical and/or marine environments is required
- Coated surfaces must be easy to clean
- Application by brush and roller, in addition to spraying, may be necessary
- Application may be made at temperatures as low as 35°F
MIXING AND REDUCTION
Thoroughly mix 3 parts Imron 3.4 HG-C (610P) Enamel, then add 1 part Imron VG-610 Activator (sold separately) while stirring. No induction period is necessary.
Normally 0-3% (1-4 oz.) reduction is adequate for spray application depending upon conditions and equipment. Maximum reduction should not exceed 3%. Use DuPont 68083 Thinner. If faster recoat and handling is required, add up to 2 oz./gal VG-805 Accelerator.
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous if shipping by air.