AXALTA IMRON 611P 3.5 HG CLEAR POLYURETHANE – PART “A” ONLY Imron 3.5 HG-C high gloss clear aliphatic polyurethane enamel is a high-solids, two-packge, VOC conforming (3.5 lbs./gal.) based on unique Axalta resin technology, producing properties of both polyester and acrylic polyurethanes. The resulting highly durable finish delivers industry leading polyurethane performance. This product is to be sprayed only. Product is sold by the gallon.
SUGGESTED USES: As a high performance clear topcoat over finishes in sound condition on steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, concrete, concrete block, fiberglass, plastics and wood where:
- Only the cleanest, “wet look” appearance is acceptable
- Restoring gloss to dull, faded finishes avoids the cost of complete re-painting
- Outstanding gloss and color retention are desired
- Excellent resistance to chemical and/or marine environments is required
- Coated surfaces must be easy to clean
- Application may be made at temperatures as low as 35°F
MIXING AND REDUCTION
Thoroughly mix 3 parts Imron 3.5 HG-C (611P) Enamel, then add 1 part Imron VGY-611 Activator (sold separately) while stirring. No induction period is necessary.
Normally 0-3% (1-4 oz.) reduction is adequate for spray application depending upon conditions and equipment. Maximum reduction should not exceed 3%. Use Axalta 68083 Thinner. If faster recoat and handling is required, add up to 2 oz./gal VG-805 Accelerator.
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous if shipping by air.