SEA HAWK HAWK FILLER PREMIUM MARINE EPOXY FILLER – Above or below the waterline, blisters, cracks, joints and scratches in gelcoat and fiberglass don’t stand a chance against Hawk Filler™ – an extremely hard, impact-resistant two part, fast drying, premium epoxy filler. Hawk Filler also provides hard-as-nails protection against corrosion of metals and erosion. It’s a perfect solution for deterioration of concrete or wood. It is an excellent adhesive for bonding lead and fiberglass keels as well as other types of equipment to the hull surface. Hawk Filler goes on like putty to fill, patch, seal or rebuild aluminum, wood, concrete, fiberglass and steel. It can be drilled, tapped, or machined. Product is sold by the quart kit.
- Use above or below the waterline
- Repairs blisters, cracks and joints
- Excellent adhesive for bonding lead, fiberglass keels and equipment to hulls
- Easy to apply – sag resistant
- Use on aluminum, wood, concrete, fiberglass and steel
- Can be drilled, tapped or machined
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous if shipping by air.
To view the SDS for Sea Hawk Hawk Filler Base: CLICK HERE
To view the SDS for Sea Hawk Hawk Filler Hardener: CLICK HERE