SEA HAWK ISLANDS 77 PLUS ABLATIVE ANTIFOULING PAINT – TIN FREE 7700 SERIES U.S. APPROVED – Islands 77 Plus was developed as an alternative to tin-based antifouling paints to protect against the harshest marine environments. Using the newest biocide technology, a revolutionary polymer binder system produces an engineered biocide release that leaves no harmful effects on the environment. The result is a multi-season self-polishing paint that provides equivalent protection to tin-based formulas. Product is sold by the gallon.
- Harder self-polishing polymer binding system.
- Highest grade of cuprous oxide available (more potent active ingredient).
- Better color consistency for color matching.
- Consistent viscosity = better flow and rolling ability.
- Llyod’s Registry Certified.
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous if shipping by air. If you choose to ship this product by Air, we will contact you prior to shipping the order to notify you of the actual shipping cost. Any questions, please give us a call. Thank you for understanding.