SEA HAWK MISSION BAY ABLATIVE ANTIFOULING PAINT – A proven solution that protects boats with advanced copper-free biocide. When exposed to UV light, the nano-based technology copolymer releases active copper-free biocide, which dissipates in seconds without bio-accumulation into the environment. Mission Bay may be used on aluminum hulls without the use of a traditional barrier coat system. Product is sold by the gallon.
- Safest, environmentally-friendly product on the market
- The most advanced non-metal biocide available
- Completely eliminates the leaching of copper compounds into the environment
- Ablative and self-polishing
- No barrier coat needed over most antifouling paints
- Ideal for all types of craft – fiberglass to aluminum
- Helps prevent electrolysis
- No mud cracking
- Lloyd’s Registry Certified
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous if shipping by air. If you choose to ship this product by Air, we will contact you prior to shipping the order to notify you of the actual shipping cost. Any questions, please give us a call. Thank you for understanding.