SEA HAWK MONTEREY ABLATIVE ANTIFOULING PAINT – Monterey is Sea Hawk’s solvent-free antifouling formulation that is designed to give the best protection against all types of marine fouling, while remaining friendly to the environment. Monterey is a semi-hard, ablative finish that is easy to apply. It is compatible with most paints on the market and can be applied over most existing bottom paint in good condition. Monterey can also withstand removal from water without affecting its antifouling abilities. Product is sold by the gallon.
- Low VOC’s and highest grade of cuprous oxide available (more potent active ingredient)
- Semi-harder ablative finish (lasts longer on higher speed vessels)
- Better color consistency for color matching
- Consistent viscosity = better flow and rolling ability
- May be applied over other ablative antifoulant paints
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous if shipping by air. If you choose to ship this product by Air, we will contact you prior to shipping the order to notify you of the actual shipping cost. Any questions, please give us a call. Thank you for understanding.