SEA HAWK TUFF STUFF HIGH BUILD EPOXY PRIMER AND CORROSION RESISTANCE – Tuff Stuff is an extremely high-build two-part epoxy primer that dries fast, enabling application of a complete barrier system and bottom paint in just two days. Using microsheet silicate technology, millions of microscopic sheets overlap and build a 100% water barrier that protects the surface from moisture and water penetration.
Tuff Stuff is extremely effective for blister prevention on fiberglass, or as a bilge coating, because it is resistant to oil and water. As a universal primer, it can be used for corrosion protection on most metals below the waterline, and for priming any metal. Tuff Stuff creates an overlapping barrier to eliminate any direct path for water migration.
It can be applied at 10-15 mils dry film in one coat, using a brush, roller, airless or conventional spray. Fills deep scratches and gouges in a few coats and can be sanded within 8 hours to a smooth finish. Available in light gray and special order white. Sold by the 2 quart or 2 gallon kit.
- Use over blistered fiberglass as a repair coat, and over unblistered fiberglass as a barrier coat.
- Protects metals from corrosion, including: aluminum, bronze, stainless steel, cast iron and lead – above and below the waterline.
- Excellent for priming props, shafts, keels, trim tabs, thru hulls and lower units
- Highest build epoxy – Fewer coats needed
- Longer window between coats makes Tuff Stuff easy to use
- Reduced labor and less haul out time
SHIPPING NOTE: Product is considered hazardous if shipping by air.
To view the PDS sheet for Sea Hawk Tuff Stuff: CLICK HERE
To view the SDS sheet for Sea Hawk Tuff Stuff 1284 Gray Base: CLICK HERE
To view the SDS sheet for Sea Hawk Tuff Stuff 1285 White Base: CLICK HERE
To view the SDS sheet for Sea Hawk Tuff Stuff 1284 Converter: CLICK HERE