WEST SYSTEM 206 EPOXY SLOW HARDENER – PART “B” ONLY 206 Slow Hardener is a low-viscosity epoxy curing agent for use when extended working and cure time is needed or to provide adequate working time at higher temperatures. When combined with 105 Resin in a five-part resin to one-part hardener ratio, the cured resin/hardener mixture yields a rigid, high-strength, moisture-resistant solid with excellent bonding and coating properties. Not intended for clear coating. Product is sold by the .44 Pint, .86 Quart, .94 Gallon, and 11.31 Gallon Drum.
- Mix Ratio, Resin:Hardener : 5:1 by weight or volume*
- Pot life at 72°F (22°C) : 20 to 25 minutes
- Cure to a solid state : 9 to 12 hours
- Cure to maximum strength : 1 to 4 days
- Minimum recommended temperature : 60°F (16°C)
- Pumps required : 300, 306-25 or 309
* Mix Ratios: The mix ratios above refer to the ratio of resin to hardener if you are metering by weight or volume. When using 300 Mini Pumps, pump one stroke of resin for every one stroke of hardener. Refer to the instructions included with the 300 Mini Pumps before using.
SHIPPING NOTE: All sizes considered hazardous if shipping by air. The .94 gallon size is considered hazardous to ship by ground. 11 gallon drums can only be shipped via freight truck. Please call for freight quote for shipping a drum. If you choose to ship this product by Air or the size is hazardous to ship, we will contact you prior to shipping the order to notify you of the actual shipping cost. Any questions, please give us a call. Thank you for understanding.